Subject: Request for Interview Regarding Sanitary Oversight of Biogas Facilities
From: "Iwona Burmistrzak" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 11:13:55 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am reaching out on behalf of Romgos Bio Energia, a company specializing
in the establishment of biomethan plants in Poland. We will be visiting
Estonia on January 27–28, 2025, as part of our efforts to gain insights
into successful projects, including the biogas plant at Vana Narva maantee
26, Maardu.
We would like to request the opportunity to record a short interview with
a representative from the Estonian Health Board. The discussion would
focus on the sanitary oversight and public health considerations
associated with biogas facilities, as well as your institution’s role in
ensuring regulatory compliance in this field.
Please note that we are not a media organization but rather a professional
entity aiming to gather valuable knowledge for our work in Poland. Our
team will ensure the recording is conducted professionally and
respectfully.
We are available to visit your office on January 27 after 13:20 or the
morning of January 28. Kindly let us know if this would be possible and if
any formalities need to be completed in advance.
Thank you for your time and support.
Best regards,

Z poważaniem,

Iwona Burmistrzak

Romgos Bio Energia
Specjalista ds. marketingu

tel: +48 782 999 223
e-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ROMGOS Bio Energia Sp. z o.o., ul. Zaciszna 1 d, 63-200 Jarocin, woj.
wielkopolskie, Polska. Sąd Rejonowy Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu,
IX Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS
0001013752, NIP 6172225389, Regon 360405525 Wysokość Kapitału Zakładowego:
10 000,00 złotych (opłacony w całości).

ROMGOS Gwiazdowscy Sp. z o.o., ul. Zaciszna 1 d, 63-200 Jarocin, woj.
wielkopolskie, Polska. Sąd Rejonowy Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu,
IX Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS
0000547396, NIP 6172205725, Regon 360405525 Wysokość Kapitału Zakładowego:
20 000,00 złotych (opłacony w całości).

ROMGOS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Engineering Sp. k., ul.
Zaciszna 1 d, 63-200 Jarocin, woj. wielkopolskie, Polska. Sąd Rejonowy
Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, IX Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego
Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 0000414211, NIP 7831688468, Regon
302066778.

Wiadomość jest przeznaczona tylko dla jej adresata. Dostęp osób trzecich
do tej wiadomości jest zabroniony. Jeśli nie jest Pan/i adresatem
niniejszej wiadomości, informujemy, że jej rozpowszechnianie, kopiowanie,
rozprowadzanie lub inne działanie o podobnym charakterze jest zabronione i
może być nielegalne. Prosimy o poinformowanie nadawcy oraz usunięcie
wiadomości bez otwierania załączników. The information contained in this
email transmission may constitute confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please take notice that reuse of the information
is prohibited.